Product: Special - fibreC 13mm
Neulant van Exel, Berlin
Shop counter for Fan-Shop FC St. Pauli in Hamburg.
fibreC is a high-strength, thin, flexible and mouldable material and can be used for flat, curved and all kinds of special shapes.
Owing to the unparalleled mouldability of glassfibreConcrete panels, its unrivalled slenderness and the entire production system as such, fibreC can be used for the most extraordinary applications.
The formation of closed corners and curves in one continuous piece and with uniform robustness opens up new perspectives for wall construction and interior design.
Formed parts and 2D elements are custom-made to achieve flowing transitions from interior to exterior surfaces and a smoothcovering for edges.
- Maximum size 1,2 x 3,6 m
- Thickness 8, 10 and 13 mm (depending on application)
- Thickness tolerance max. ± 1mm
- Binding tensile strength min. 18 Mpa according to EN 12467
- Elasticity Module 20.000 N/mm²
- Dead Load 26 - 32 kg/m (13 mm)
- Thermal expansion coefficient 10 x 10-6K-1
- Building material class A1 (according to DIN 41029)
- Thermal Stability according to slab humidity up to 350° Celsius
- Waterproofness according to EN 12467
- Thermal and Rain testing according to EN 12467
- Frost Resistance according to EN 12467