1. Dismantling ease Meccanica's framework system has been designed to be easy to dismantle at the end of its life-cycle, for future reconditioning or recycling or during its life-cycle so that it can be moved to a different place.
2. 100% Recyclable - 90% Reusable All the Meccanica base unit frames are in iron, a material that is 100% recyclable, The company makes a commitment to recover the product at the end of its life-cycle according to its end of life-cycle take-back guarantee. We think we will be able to recover 90% of the product. All the frames are sanded down and lacquered to be used as new again.
3. No glues Thanks to the sole presence of mechanical joints we exclude the use of glues and reduce formaldehyde emissions to zero.
4. Long technical and aesthetic life The fact that the product can be extremely customised, recomposed and is flexible guarantees its long life.
5. Customisation All the door types belonging to the Meccanica system (in wood, metal and covered with removable fabric) can be customised in various colours and mixed with various aesthetic solutions. In addition to the standard versions, on request even the frames can be lacquered according to the customer's sample.
6. Flat transport, minimal packaging, easy to move
7. Can be assembled by the end user Purchase costs can be further reduced if the end user chooses to assemble the units by himself. As a matter of fact, demode offers two price bands, a more expensive one that includes assembly and a less expensive one that excludes it.
8. Absolute resistance to heat and water The metal and the fabrics used for the doors, the multilayer wood of the worktops and doors and the laminate layered throughout its thickness of the worktops guarantee absolute resistance to steam, water and heat, ensuring a long technical and aesthetic life to the kitchen. The iron is subjected to a cataphoresis treatment like the one used in the car industry to offer the most reliable rust-prevention guarantee.
9. Dematerialisation and lightness The Meccanica system has been conceived to be constructed around the absence of matter, on empty spaces; in fact, it has been designed using only shelves and jumbo drawers to achieve a light and modern style of furniture thanks to dematerialisation. Even the innovative fabric and metal doors are dematerialised thanks to their very slim panels and to the materials used: a faced frame for the former and a 2mm thick panel for the latter.