Triptyque Arquitetura – Release Institucional
Triptyque is a French-Brazilian architecture office that consists of Greg Bousquet, Carolina Bueno, Guillaume Sibaud and Olivier Raffaelli, graduated of the School of Fine Arts in Paris (Ecole Paris-La-Seine). In 2008, received the award NAJA that reveals the most prominent names in the young architectural scene in France (French Ministry of Culture).
Established in Sao Paulo since 2000 and in Paris since 2008, Triptyque meets those two platforms that work sown up in a single agency to produce a single architecture, distinguished by different line directories, since its team consists of cosmopolitan partners and collaborators. It is the action of these forces which results in the Triptyque’s architectural creation.
Triptyque - literal translation of triptych (work or object in separate parts) - identifies precisely this idea, a creation method based on the platform of exchanges between cultures and references.
Triptyque, on the international scene, has many distinctions like:
• Awarded the 1st place in the Zumtobel Award for the environment and humanity.(AUSTRIA – 2010)
• Part of the 2010 Venice Biennale and selected as one of the 10 finalists in the Grand Prix Afex 2010 de l’architecture française dans le monde. (ITALY – 2010)
• Exposition Swarming Futures on the Brazilian Embassy in London and the Honor Mention Silver Pigeon Award. (UK – 2010)
• Special Honor Mention at the French public contest EDF bas carbone. (FRANCE – 2010)
• The Exhibition 1:1 – Architects Build Small Spaces Exhibition on the Victoria & Albert Museum in London (UK - 2010).
• The fiftieth Anniversary Celebration Show of the Guggenheim Museum in New York (USA – 2010).
• First Prize in the Young Talents in Architecture at São Paulo (BRAZIL – 2009)
• Exhibition in 2010 at Berlin called Recommend for Imitation! Expeditions in Aesthetics & Sustainability. (GERMANY – 2010)
• Pavilion built during the 2009 Architecture Biennale of Hong Kong – Shenzhen (CHINA - 2010)
• Exhibition at the 2008 Venice Biennale. (ITALY – 2008)
• First prize 2009 Architecture Biennale in São Paulo. (BRAZIL – 2009)
The office is now participating in many projects and many private and public contests around the world such:
• Building a Midiateque in a public contest for the French city of Osny (FRANCE – 2010)
• Public contest for the construction of a new building in Paris for the INPI (National Institute of Industrial Patents) (FRANCE – 2010)
• A contest for the construction of a Gym at the French city of Le Havre (FRANCE – 2010)
• Contest for the construction of a day-care center in Paris (FRANCE – 2010)
• Públic housing contest at São Paulo and Santos (BRAZIL – 2010)
• Housing contest at the French city of Le Havre (FRANCE – 2010)
Triptyque has been distinguished by innovative projects such as the Harmonia 57 building, in Sao Paulo, a flag at the Inhotim Institute for Contemporary Art, in Minas Gerais. In France the office is developing a skyscraper in Issy Les Moulineaux, and has participated of the selected competitions of a Conservatoire in 13me, and Social Housing in 20me both in Paris.
Also, Triptyque has lectured in London, Norway, Mexico, Argentina, Peru and Ecuador in addition to various seminars conducted in Brazilian universities.