CriSamar® Ice imitates the texture of ice with great realism and beauty. An attractive luminosity playing with “iced” reflections and sparkles in the decoration of interiors.
It is a singular and artistic design that offers the perfect homogeneity in large scales.
CriSamar® is SEVASA’s engraved glass in its ultimate expression: Known for its quality and the depth of the cut, it has a brightness and lightness that is impossible to obtain in any other transformation process. More than just designs: concepts. Where textures and the sense of touch become significant, together with transparency and visual effects. This is decorating with the senses, Designing based on Emotions.
Ideal for interior architecture. kitchen and bathroom, doors, screens and dividers. Furniture in general. Offices, homes, public spaces (hotels, schools, museums, etc.)
extraclear, clear, bronze, grey, green, blue and mirror.
With mirror base: extra-clear, clear and coloured.
3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and laminated
Standard 225 x 321 cm.
Optional: 180 x 321 cm.
(Other sizes to consult).
2.5kg/m2 per mm thickness.
Base: float glass standard UNE-EN 572-2, mirror standard UNE EN 1036 quality and resistance to corrosion.
- Highly fingerprint and stain resistant.
- CriSamar® is long-lasting and easy to clean.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to both the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time, does not degrade or blur.
- Guaranteed homogenous quality: we use a single source of base-glass to ensure homogeneity between orders, especially important for large-scale installations and construction.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, laminating, tempering and suitable for double glazing
- High production capacity for large projects, with short delivery times.
- Well-known international brand and guaranteed quality backed by 30 years as the market leader.
- SEVASA holds the quality certificate ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in environmental quality.