Base: aluminium profile, silver anodised, powder-coated. End caps: plastic. Double-sided opal PMMA plastic panel. Light emission: on both sides.
Other colours available on request: green, cyan, red, amber
.1 = Incl. inscription on the display panel. Please indicate inscription when ordering.
Type of protection: IP 65, Protection class: I
Dimensions: L 250/350, B 92, H 380/490
Lamp/Wattage: LED 7 - 13 W, CCT: 3050K, 6500K, blue
Luminous flux of the luminaire: 278 - 499 lm
Available colour: white, silver metallic
A chameleon endowed with communication skills
Our PLANIA luminaires are incredibly beautiful, while also providing a communication platform. These luminaires create an exquisite interplay between direct and indirect light and in so doing provide both light and information; plus they are the perfect fit for just about any application. PLANIA luminaires can be used for background or decorative lighting, or can be integrated into an existing building or decor as an additional design element. Designed by Hartmut S. Engel, the PLANIA establishes a connection between the effect and added value of illumination that is in a class of its own.
Minimalistic design and an extensive product portfolio: The myriad options offered by our PLANIA luminaires include products with two glass surfaces, dialogue-optimized designs and reflector elements for use on coloured walls, and lively decorative lighting and supple detail lighting for facades. PLANIA bases are constructed of aluminium, while satin-finish PMMA plastic is used for projection surfaces. Tailor-made lighting solutions can be realized for specific buildings using individualised materials and insert forms.
- An innovative series of luminaires for indoor and outdoor settings
- PLANIA offers aesthetic general or accentuated light and can be used as well as a communication system
- Light sensitive switches can be integrated for automatic lighting systems
- Innovative two-plane lighting
- Minimum energy consumption thanks to long lasting and efficient LED technology (light source included)
- Mains-voltage LEDs with up to 50,000 hours LED life span (eco version)
- Available in different light colours
- Membrane valve for pressure compensation and condensation prevention