**LED: 9 W, up to 685 lm,
TC: bis 2 x 36 W and 1 x T16-R 22 W + 40 W
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Construction: Base plastic (polycarbonate), microstructure coating. Diffuser mouthblown opal glass, satin finish or diffuser plastic (polyethylene) opal, satin finish.
Diffuser fastening screwneck. Housing in aluminium, powder- coated, for recessed installation in walls and ceilings.
Dimensions: D 280, 390, 440, 500, 550 Light colour LED: 840
Accessories: Circular reflector rings
The incredible lightness of being
The MONDANA, which was designed by Harmut S. Engel, combines the gentle direct light of the ultra-thin matt diffuser with very intelligently designed reflections – thus creating a playful lightness of light and form in a weightless, almost sensual dance. Realized with impressive perfection, the MONDANA is an outstanding design that uses high tech lighting technology. Hand-blown glass or high-quality opal plastic abut a shell constructed of polycarbonate or powder-coated aluminium. The user friendliness of the screw or yoke closure underscores the minimalist design ethic of this family of luminaires.
- Wall and ceiling luminaires, recessed wall and ceiling luminaires, and semi-recessed luminaires for interior and exterior use
- High tech LEDs (lamps included) with a service life of around 50,000 hours
- Impact proof luminaires with non-glare lighting
- Coloured lighting can be created via RGB LEDs
- Outfitted with Gore™ membrane valves for pressure equalization and condensate reduction
- Integrated reliable protection against rain and moisture ensures that the luminaires remain free of dirt and insects
- Can also be used as emergency luminaire (self-contained luminaire or luminaire for central emergency power supply) – which means that across the board design solutions can be realized.
- Easy to use