- Miura stool 8200-00
- Plank >
- Konstantin Grcic >
- Architonic ID:
Mod. 8200-00 dimensions (cm):
height: 81 / seat height: 78 / depht: 40 / width: 47
- 100% Design Blueprint Best Product Award 2005
- Interior Innovation Award imm Cologne 2006 - Best of the Best in Category Best Item
- Red Dot: Product Design Award Winner 2006
- IF Product Design Award 2006 – Gold selection
- Design Award of the Federal Republic of Germany 2007, Silver Award
Represented in following Museum Collections:
- Die Neue Sammlung, The Design Museum - Pinakothek der Moderne, Munich, Germany
- Museum für Gestaltung, Zürich, Switzerland
- MoMA – The Museum of Modern Art, New York, USA
- Art Institute of Chicago, USA
- Triennale Design Museum, Milano, Italy
MIURA stool, photographed by Florian Böhm, NYC 2006, ISBN 978-88-902728-0-6
As a supplement to the barstool the MIURA table was developed. Because of its material and function is highly suitable for destinations like cafeteria, bistro, catering industry, but also for private homes.
The three leg steel frame is manufactured by an elliptical profile and produced with 3D laser technique. The table tops are produced in various sizes (Ø60cm - Ø110cm and 70x70cm) and materials (metal, MDF or HPL) and available with a folding mechanism to stack tables together. The table is produced in 3 heights and available in black, white and red (metal only).
Application areas: Domestic and contract spaces, for Indoor and Outdoor use.
Technical details stool: Stackable stool made of reinforced polypropylene available in black, white, red, orange, yellow green, wine red, light blue. Indoor and outdoor use. Recyclable and UV-rays resistant.
Technical details table: Table system, structure in powder coated metal, table top in metal, HPL full color in the colors black, white, red (metal only). With folding table top.