Officine Gullo refrigerators are refrigeration machines with exceptional characteristics: antibacterial stainless steel interiors, glass shelves, two independent motors, three independent micro-climates that offer customised preservation environments for all kinds of foods, class A+ for energy savings. The body is made in high thickness stainless steel, varnished and finished in burnished brass or nickel plated to perfectly match a wide range of cooking appliances. The cellars, equipped with wooden shelves, have areas with controlled humidity and temperature allowing better preservation and ageing of wine. The collection consists of different sizes: 60, 75, 90, 150, 150 k, 165 k. Any other composition and custom creation is available upon request.
- A+ Energy Class
- 4 independent motors
- Stainless steel antibacterial interior
- Minimum energy-consuming LED Lighting
- Electronic interactive menu
- Total No Frost: eliminates the defrosting of the refrigerator and of the Freezer.
- Independent ventilation system of each compartment and even distribution of cold air that keeps a constant and uniform temperature for better food preservation.
- TriPro Refrigeration: Two last generation compressors and three evaporators ensure continuity of operation, energy saving and maximum noiselessness.
- Double point rotation hinges with their self-balancing movement that guarantees stability and resistance.
- 2 "Low Temp" drawers: 2 large drawers entirely built in stainless steel, glass and aluminium guaranteeing the optimum humidity-controlled storage of fresh food.
- TriMode Chest: located at the bottom, through the control panel, it can be used when necessary as refrigerator, freezer or cool compartment.
- Ice maker: fully automatic, directly connected to the water mains and filtration system.
- EvenLift shelves freely adjustable in height.
Furthermore, for the cellars:
- 3-pane Anti-UV glass door with wooden shelves for bottles.
- Vibration protection guaranteed by the isolating of the compressor and by the soft closing system devices.
- Humidity control for the preservation of corks that are, in turn, essential for the preservation of wines.