The MOSO bamboo solid joist consists of several layers of bamboo strips, pressed on top of each other. MOSO bamboo solid joist is available in the colours caramel and natural, and may be used in numerous applications, but is especially interesting in those applications where the appealing look of bamboo remains visible, such as banisters (for which the material is milled round), and indoor window & doorframing.
• Hardness: 4,0 kg/mm2 (Brinell)
• Shrink/swell: 0,14% per 1% change in moisture content
• Equilibrium MC: 10% at 20°C and 65% Rel. Air Humidity, 8% at 20°C and 50% Rel. Air Humidity
• Density: 700 kg/m3
• Glue: D3 water resistant
• Fire resistance: EN13501-1: Cfl-s1
• Emission formaldehyde: <0,124 mg/m3 (E1 norm)