MOSO Bamboo Industriale consists of small floor ‘boards’ made from short solid bamboo strips, creating the specific industrial look. The ‘boards’ are in fact blocks of strips bundled together with tape (so no glue is used in the product itself!). The floor installer glues them on the subfloor, sands off the tape, fills the gaps and finishes the surface. Being made of such small strips, the floor is very stable – making it the perfect solution for application on floor heating. This floor has the thickest wear layer of all MOSO floors: up to 15mm!
• Hardness: 4,0 kg/mm2 (Brinell) High density version: 9,5 kg/mm2 (Brinell)
• Shrink/swell: 0,14% per 1% change in moisture content Thermo: 0,08% per 1% change in moisture content
• Equilibrium MC: 10% at 20°C and 65% Rel. Air Humidity 8% at 20°C and 50% Rel. Air Humidity Thermo: 3-4% (20°C and 50-65% Rel. Air Humidity)
• Density: 700 kg/m3; High density version: 1050 kg/m3
• Fire class: EN13501-1: Cfl-s1
• Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,17 W/(m·K) • Thermal resistance: R = 0,116 m2·K/W (20 mm Thickness), R = 0,088 m2·K/W (15mm Thickness), R = 0,058 m2·K/W (10mm thickness)