- For individual and continuous row installation in ceilings with concealed or exposed grids (Module 600 or Module 625) also in ceilings or walls with cut-out openings; mounting brackets have to be ordered separately
- Alternative optic versions suitable for office lighting according to EN 12464-1: Satin-louver made of pure aluminum in mat silver anodized finish | Darklight-Louver made of pure aluminium in highly reflective anodized finish | Silver-Darklight-Louver with highly reflective silver layer for highest light output ratio
- Luminaire body made of sheet steel, optionally white (RAL9003) or silver (RAL9006) powder-coated
- Removable end-caps made of sheet steel, luminaire suitable for continuous row systems with different configurations (see accessories range)
- Electronic converter and ballasts optionally one-step switchable or dimmable
- Optional: Emergency components, special length versions, special colour
Lightnet’s story of success began with the series Vision – over 300,000 examples sold are a clear sign of broad acceptance. Vision stands for proven, energy-efficient lighting solutions with a very attractive cost effectiveness. Its appearance is clear, angular and simple – a design of systematically logical consistency. The fact that the front can be taken off allows for a great variety of lighting-strip options. In the new generation of Vision, optimized for LEDs, the body of the luminaire is made of aluminium and can be cut precisely as desired. On the other hand the look of the series Nomic is impressive because of the framework of aluminium running all the way round which can be natural anodised but can also be chrome-plated in a high-gloss finish. In both series, louvers of super pure aluminium achieve the highest levels of effectivity and combine glare control with optimal efficiency. Wall-washer designs and diffusers round off the spectrum of possible applications. In this way, Vision & Nomic make possible an abundance of lighting solutions for a broad spectrum of tasks ranging from offices to tuition rooms.