Product: Handwoven rug in 100% pure new high quality wool from New Zealand
Weft material: Wool
Warp material: Flax
Finish: Woven hemmed linen edge
Height: approx. 8 mm
Weight: approx. 1900 g/m2
Sizes: 80 x 240, 170 x 240
Custom orders: Possible, maximum width 335 cm, maximum length 1000 cm
Standard weaving widths: 80 cm, 140 cm, 170 cm, 200 cm, 300 cm
• Size variations for handmade rugs +/-5%.
• We use renewable natural materials. Dye lot and yarn batch variations can occur.
• Traditionally, wool rugs have been woven on flax warp. We have chosen to weave on flax warp for stability and better durability.
• We recommend rug padding: For reduced wear, improved comfort, non-slip properties and makes vacuuming easier
• Care instructions – www.kateha.se/site/skotsel_och_anvandarrad.php