EFG ONE is available with either inclination adjustment or synchro adjustment.
• Adjustable seat height 400-520 mm as standard.
• Available with or without armrests. Three types of armrests available; fixed armrests that can be adjusted in width, adjustable armrests that can be adjusted in width and height, multifunctional armrest that can be adjusted in width and height and the armrest-pad can be adjusted in depth and be angled.
• Fabric covered seat.
• Fabric covered back is available in two heights, 41 and 50 cm, with backshell in plastic or fully fabric covered.
• Back also available in mesh (inc 55 cm and sync 53 cm). EFG ONE inc with adjustable lumbar support as an option and EFG ONE sync with adjustable back.
• Accessories: Headrest in mesh or fabric. Five star base in polished design (black is standard). Lumbar support for EFG ONE inc with mesh back.
• 5 castors, Ø 60 mm unbraked for hard floors, as a standard.
• Accessories five star base: Unbraked castors for soft floors, intervally braked castors for hard floors, plastic glides.
• Guarantee: 5 years liability for defects resulting from faulty design, material or workmanship.
EFG ONE inc
• Seat and back follow each other in a 4:1 relationship.
• Automatic individual adjustment of tilt resistance in the back, adapted for people weighing between 45 kg to 120 kg.
• Backrest can be locked in an upright position.
• Additional other seat heights; 410-530 mm, 480-620 mm or 580-790 mm which is delivered with glides instead of castors.
• Article number ONE3100-ONE3552
• Tested according to: EN 1335-1 type B, EN 1335-2, EN 1335-3.
EFG ONE sync
• Seat and back follow each other in a 2,7:1 synchro relationship with comfort adjustment.
• Individual adjustment of tilt resistance in the back, adapted for people weighing between 45 kg to 120 kg.
• Sliding seat for easy seat depth adjustment.
• Mechanism can be locked in four positions and the seat can be tilted and locked in a forward angle.
• Additional other seat heights; 440-560 mm or 510-650 mm.
• Article number ONE4200-ONE4553.
• Tested according to: EN 1335-1 type A, EN 1335-2, EN 1335-3.