• body consisting of a low-depth recessing casing (only 50mm deep) to be sealed in the wall, and a motorized opening shutter.
• recessing casing made of steel and fitted with an extruded aluminum frame that requires a finish coat of plaster.
• 2 size options depending on the light source: 210x610mm (24w t16), and 210x1210mm (54w t16).
• when the fluorescent lamp is turned on, the shutter is automatically in open position, the indirect lighting is then in service. the turning off of the fluorescent bulb and the closing of the shutter are simultaneous.
• the leds, powered by a separate switch circuit, illuminate the inside of the casing regardless of the position of the shutter. if it is closed, the peripheral illumination of the light fixture provides a pathlighting function. if the shutter is open, the colored light provides a decorative effect.
• electronic control gear.
• includes led lamps and 230-240v driver unit.
• optional recessing box for installation in concrete walls.
• not suitable for ceiling mounting.
• complies with standard en60598-1 and other specific standard.