LIGNA raised floors by Lindner Group
LIGNA raised floors
LIGNA raised floors – A veritable economic miracle.
LIGNA raised floor panels are made of wood-based materials. They are the first choice where cost effectiveness is a critical issue. They are also a very good solution for offices and plant rooms.
LIGNA raised floors provide effective fire proofing and are ideal from an ecological point of view. Classified in the lowest emission class (E1), LIGNA complies with the highest requirements of an environmentally friendly building. The fact that the floor panels are predominantly made-to-measure, means that they guarantee a high degree of air-tightness within a ventilated floor application.
The numerous advantages of LIGNA raised floors:
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Very low emission values
- Exceptional air-tightness thanks to made-to-measure floor panels
- C profiles for additional load-bearing capabilities
- Excellent electrostatic properties
- Can be combined with other flooring systems
All standard coverings are available - from rubber and parquet to velour carpeting and PVC. Factory finished bonding enhances the life of the floor covering. WOODline parquet flooring is an extremely hard-wearing finish, offering excellent durability and service life.The FLOOR and more® panel is particularly impressive in terms of stability and environmental compatibility. The edges of the panels are tongue and grooved and glued together, allowing for a quick and simple installation of the floor which is perfectly suited for conference rooms and meeting points.
NORTEC acoustic – On the Q.T.
Our NORTEC floor panel is a state-of- the-art product with outstanding properties. The maintenance-friendly floor system is ideal for large rooms requiring highly sound-absorbing furniture. High density and a first-class underfoot comfort make NORTEC acoustic the best choice for open space offices and call centres.
Your benefits at a glance:
• Impressive degree of sound absorption αw ≤ 0.75
• Carrier panel made of “non-combustible” calcium sulphate
• Classified as emission-free and building-biological safe
• A wide range of different floor coverings
• Compatible with each other and other floor systems
Product group: Hard floors Flooring units Raised access flooring Wood flooring Floor panels Parquet floors Floor panels grey colour Floor panels tone on tone
Lindner Group | The latest products