– Screens are available in two thicknesses (45 and 80 mm), three widths (840, 940 and 1240 mm) and three heights (1200, 1575 and 1950 mm).
– Screens are made of recycled, sound-absorbent polyester fibre and textiles, covered with various fabrics.
– Pale grey metal parts.
– Screens can be linked at angles of 90 degrees, with T or X connections.
– Freestanding screens can be equipped with castors.
– Standard connection strips mean screens of either thickness can be combined.
– Panels available for cable management with power/data connection from ceiling or floor. An external horizontal cable tray is available as an option, placed at floor level.
– Options: Tempered glass panel to mount between screens, top section in tempered glass (EFG Room 80 only), and screen support.
– Guarantee: Five year warranty against defects resulting from faulty design, material or workmanship.
– Tested according to: EN 1023-1:1996, EN 1023-2:2000 and EN 1023-3:2000. Sound absorption measured according to NT ACOU 012 and ISO 354, assessed according to ISO 11654. Sound attenuation measured according to ISO 10053 and assessed according to NT ACOU 085.