- RE/COVER green Endless Wood
- Endless Wood
- Hadi Teherani
- Architonic ID:
The collection is manufactured on the basis of naturally regenerative raw materials, for example from castor oil extracted from the seeds of Ricinus communis, the tropical castor oil plant. RE/COVER green comes in 30 styles involving multi-faceted colours and decors equally inspired by nature and the digital world. Hadi Teherani, the internationally renowned bureau for architecture and design, developed the RE/COVER green collection. Its design is finely attuned to match the particular design-related standards prevailing at offices, shops and hotels, in gastronomy and healthcare, as well as at buildings with public access.
By fulfilling a combination of aesthetic and ecological requirements in a way that has remained unique until now, Vorwerk is using the sustainable resilient RE/COVER green to enable architects and designers to have the greatest possible leeway.
- composed of nearly 90% regenerative raw materials
- refrains from the use of chlorine, plasticisers and solvents
- rapeseed and castor oil instead of petrochemical substances
- odour-free and nearly free of emissions
- extremely durable and resistant to wear & tear
- easy to care for
- easy to renovate
- 2 metre-width merchandise from the roll