Of generous dimensions both widthwise and depthwise, it provides the user with a high standard of comfort. A row of seating with armrests assembled in sets of 3, 4 or 5 seats. Seat and backrest are two separate parts. This means that the position of the backrest does not depend on that of the seat, so that it provides optimal support to the back at all times. The seat and backrest are upholstered in natural leather or in fire-resistant fabric. The structure of the seat is made of IF727 polypropylene material. The metal structures of this series are painted with black powder epoxy as standard, but chrome-plated finish is also available. This series can also incorporate, as an option, tables in between the seats or at the end of a row. A double shared table is yet another possibility in the case of seats installed back-to-back. These seating systems are mounted on structures with moveable L-shaped feet incorporating unobtrusive height-regulators that can be used to compensate for any unevenness in the floor.
• Steel tube with special shape, welded with continuous arc.
• Electrostatic powder Polyester
• Coating thickness: 70-80 micras
• Grid adherence: UNE-EN ISO 2409: 100%
• Fire Standards
Spain: UNE-EN 1021 Part 1 & 2
France: NF/P 92507
Italy: UNI 9175 Clase 1.IM
USA: CAL T.B. 133 (in approved fabric)
FINISHED PRODUCT :
• UNE-EN 12727 Level 4 (intensive use).
• BS 5852. Section 5. Ignition Sources 0, 1 and 5
• Material: UNE L-2630
• Density : 2,7 gr./cm3
• Breaking Load: 20 kg/ mm2
• Material: Copolymer Polypropylene: IF-727
• Resistence to breakage DIN 53455: 28 N/mm2
• Resistence to impact DIN 53453: without breakage
• Coating thickness: 20 micron minimum