Today, effective room partitioning can be achieved with consummate ease thanks to the DORMA Hüppe Variplan folding wall. Rooms can be adapted to their specific requirements in just a few movements. Yet this divider offers all the advantages of a fully fledged fixed wall. Its double-skin construction guarantees good sound and heat insulating properties, and even sophisticated concepts for the variable utilisation of living and working spaces can be ideally accommodated with such systems. Variplan folding walls can be used in childrens nurseries, churches, homes for the aged, private dwellings and any number of further applications.
DORMA Hüppe Variplan comes with a wide range of attractive surface finishes including fine wood veneers and polymer laminates, while still offering an excellent price/performance ratio.
- High stability with flush flat surface thanks to composite panel construction
- Good sound and heat insulation
- Flexible bottom seal protects against draughts
- Easy operation thanks to lever and spring mechanism
- Quiet action with plastic-tyred track rollers mounted in ball bearings
- No floor guide necessary
- Space-saving stowage with interlinked panels folding together in a compact stack
- Ideal retrofit solution