- Christian Lepper, Lepper, Schmidt, Sommerlade, Roland Schmidt, Uwe Sommerlade
- Architonic ID:
• stackable up to 20 chairs high
• self-centering stacking
• protection of metal parts
• three-dimensionally shaped seat shell in two variants
• invisible bolt connections
• optional row linking (also available as panic-safe version)
• optional row and seat numbering
The Stacking Chair of the New Generation.
Simple handling and high seating comfort are important requirements for event operation. The fourlegged chair hero with its innovative multi-functional element MFE is perfectly appropriate to meet these requirements. Thanks to MFE, up to 20 chairs can be vertically stacked on top of each other, saving lots of space. The stacked chairs are centred by this element consisting of highquality plastic, and the metal parts of the delicate frame are protected. The three-dimensionally shaped seat shell made of shaped beech plywood is particularly comfortable and allows very small radii of shell and frame. Optionally, the multi-functional element can also accommodate row numbering as well as a seat numbering. A panic proof row linking it is also possible. A knee roll ensures comfortable sitting even for an extended period of time, because this roll supports proper blood circulation. The seat shell is available in two silhouettes: straight or waisted. For even more seating comfort, there is a choice of different upholstery variants. hero moreover knows how to convince by its modern and reduced design.