- Ares Line
- Giovanni Baccolini
- Architonic ID:
Thesi is the innovative and functional program for lecture halls, conceived to satisfy the increasingly urgent needs of interaction between teacher and students.
The external or built-in arrangement for multimedia connections, a variety of ergonomic seatings – in wood or padded and upholstered -, great innovations in terms of wiring supports and safety, make Thesi a program that brilliantly solves the basic needs of room, safety and practicality.
The increasing quantity of connection systems that current stations require finds a response in the strong effort put in the planning of the components: the wiring systems converge in the elegant Modesty Panel in extruded aluminium that, thanks to the efficient frontal flap-opening, allows a functional handling of the wiring. The various series offer the possibility of creating combinations and modules with different aesthetic results.
• The seating is a shell made of 12 mm shaped beech ply-wood, covered with a 20 mm padding and upholstered or aniline natural varnished colour F2 and with a slip-proof coating. The varnished version is available also with two upholstered panels padded with contoured polyurethane foam, with the average thickness of 20 mm and the density 30 kg/m³.
Available also with the “Jolly” model seating (without arms), with frame in tubular steel and with the padding in self-extinguishing polyurethane, cold foamed without CFC; average density 50 kg/m³.
• The leg is made of circular tubular steel, diameter 80x3 mm, welded to a circular foot of drawn steel-plate, diameter 210x4 mm, with three holes for floor mounting.
• The swing-away beam, with memory return action when the seat is unoccupied, is made of die-cast aluminum; the connection cone for the seat is made of 28 mm shapely turned steel.
• The fixing plate of the swing-away beam is made of 8 mm steel-plate.
• The fixing plate of the table top is made of 3 mm steel-plate.
• The bolts are a non-unscrewable type and the nuts are self-locking.
• All metal parts are in V1 grey aluminium colour painted with epoxy powders and a black or white zinc galvanising process protects the small components.
• The 30 mm thick table top is made of scratch-resistant bilaminated wood conglomerate with edges in 2 mm thick ABS. Upon request or as standard, the table top can have a cables management round hole, 60 mm diameter, with a grey plastic cover with an adjustable opening.The table top can be arranged for the installation of the power and LAN accomodation system.
• The modesty panel is made of 1,5 mm drilled steel-plate, complete with an undertop cables management channel made of 1,5 mm steel-plate.
• The inspectable frontal panel is made of 2 mm anodized extruded aluminium; it can easily be opened for the installation and the maintenance of the power and/or data connections. The fixed rear cover of the frontal panel is made of 2 mm steel-plate. The fixing and connecting brackets are made of 3 mm steel-plate. The side end coverings are made of polypropylene.
• The E-learning bench is equipped with a computer holder in 1,5 mm steel-plate, with rear side in drilled steel-plate for air ventilation and arranged for an antitheft device.
• The partition panel is made of beech-coloured bilaminate or of traslucid polycarbonate, with anodized aluminium frame.