• The seat and back are made of 10 mm shaped beech ply-wood, varnished or padded and upholstered.
• The leg is made of elliptical tubular steel, dimensions 76 x 25 x 2 mm, welded to a 2.5 mm drawn steel foot having two or three holes for floor fixing.
• In the OMNIA BEAM version the bearing beam is made of 80 x 40 x 2 mm rectangular steel tube.
• The tip-up movement of the seat is mounted on brass bushes and automatically works with a return spring fitted in a polypropylene fulcrum cover.
• The supports of the seat are made of stamped steel and are 4 mm thick, whereas the supports for the back are in reinforced nylon.
• All metal parts are painted with epoxy powders and the small components are protected by a black galvanizing process.
• The optional padding is filled with contoured polyurethane foam: the thickness of the seat is 25 mm and the density 40 kg/m3 whereas the thickness of the back is 20 mm and the density 25 kg/m3.
• The writing top, which can be fixed or anti-panic, is made of post-formed scratch-resistant bilaminate wood conglomerate with rounded front edge. Side and rear edges in ABS, 2 mm thick.
• The standard depth is 300 mm and the thickness is 30 mm.
• The supports of the writing top are in stamped steel and are 3 mm thick.
• The anti-panic movement of the writing top is obtained by using two stamped steel hinges which are 5 mm thick and move on brass bushes.
• The document baskets are made of steel wire, 6 mm thick.
• The frontal panels may be made of micro-perforated steel plate (1 mm thick) or of scratch-resistant bilaminate wood conglomerate (20 mm thick), post-formed on both sides.