- Ares Line
- Giovanni Baccolini
- Architonic ID:
• Full dismounting armchair.
• The seat is made of tubular steel with elasticised bearing belts. The backrest is made of 10,5 mm beech ply-wood, padded and upholstered and with the lower part of the rear backrest in painted steel plate or in natural varnished wood. Available also the backrest made of 13 mm beech ply-wood, varnished in natural colour at sight, with a padded and upholstered beech panel.
• The padding of the seat is filled with self-extinguishing polyurethane, cold-foamed, without the use of CFC; the minimum density is of 40 kg/m3. The padding of the back is filled with self-extinguishing contoured polyurethane foam with the average thickness of 65 mm and the density 40 kg/m3. The armchair has the Class 1 IM Certificate for flame retardancy from the Italian Ministry of the Interior.
•The tip-up movement of the seat works by gravity.
• The side is made of structural steel with padded side panels.
• The armrest can be padded and upholstered, in natural varnished wood or in polyurethane.
• The leg is made of elliptical tubular steel, dimensions 76x25x2 mm, welded to a 2,5 mm drawn steel foot having two holes for floor fixing.
• In the beam version, the bearing beam is made of 80x40x2 mm rectangular steel tube, available also with free-standing feet made of oval tubular steel, diameter mm 60x30x2, and it can be equipped with adjustable glides, rubber suckers (diameter 87 mm) or with adjustable glides and dual-wheel castors.
• The anti-panic writing tablet is made of HPL material, 8 mm thick, with rounded edges, black colour; the anti-panic device is steel made.
• In the Compact version, the anti-panic writing top is made of post-formed scratch-resistant bilaminate wood conglomerate with rounded front edge. Side and rear edges in ABS, 2 mm thick. The standard depth is 300 mm and the thickness is 30 mm.
• The supports of the writing top are in stamped steel and are 3 mm thick.
• The anti-panic movement of the writing top is obtained by using two stamped steel hinges which are 5 mm thick and move on brass bushes.
• The frontal panels may be made of steel plate padded and covered by fabric or of micro-perforated varnished steel plate.
• All visible metal parts are in black colour painted with epoxy scratch-resistant powders.