Egon Eiermann designed this room divider for the entrance hall and the conference rooms of his building for members of the German Parliament. This was built between 1965 and 1969 and became the landmark of Bonn and the young German democracy.
The screen was manufactured again in a small quantity at the occasion of the Cologne Furniture Fair 2010, where Richard Lampert presented the classic designs of his collection only. Next to the Eiermann designs he showed designs by Bauhaus pupil Herbert Hirche, who also worked with Mies van der Rohe in Berlin before the second World War. 2010 would have been Hirche’s 100th birthday, which inspired Richard Lampert to produce Hirche’s famous “Barwagen” from 1956 as well as for the first time the Lounge Chair “H 57”.
Designer: Egon Eiermann
Lampert | The latest products