LINA is the first result of a project to explore our own history. Kateha’s experience of textiles and their archives of old patterns go back many decades. The choice of colours for Lina is reminiscent of those found in traditional kilim rugs.
Product: Handwoven rug in 100% pure new high quality wool from New Zealand
Weft material: Wool
Warp material: Flax
Finish: Woven hemmed linen edge
Height: approx. 8 mm
Weight: approx. 1900 g/m2
Sizes: 80 x 240, 170 x 240
Custom orders: Possible, maximum width 335 cm, maximum length 1000 cm
Standard weaving widths: 80 cm, 140 cm, 170 cm, 200 cm, 300 cm
• Size variations for handmade rugs +/-5%.
• We use renewable natural materials. Dye lot and yarn batch variations can occur.
• Traditionally, wool rugs have been woven on flax warp. We have chosen to weave on flax warp for stability and better durability.
• We recommend rug padding: For reduced wear, improved comfort, non-slip properties and makes vacuuming easier
• Care instructions – www.kateha.se/site/skotsel_och_anvandarrad.php
Designer: Hans Hosak
Kateha | The latest products