System with 2 parking levels without pit. A driving lane in front of the full width of the system is required to access all parking spaces. Entrance level platforms move laterally and upper level platforms move vertically, with always one platform less at the entrance level. To collect a car parked on the upper level, the platforms at the entrance level will first move to one side to provide an empty space into which the required platform is lowered.
- a combination of stacking and moving cars closer together.
- variable arrangement of 2 to 10 grids beside one another.
- independent parking
- high level of operating and functional safety (German TUEV tested/ CE-certificate)
- easy operation with several control options
- Residential buildings, condominiums, office buildings, hotels
Wöhr | The latest products