Admonter. Adding quality to your life.
SUSTAINABILITY MADE TRANSPARENT.
In today’s world many speak of sustainability but we, at Admonter, actually guarantee it. The PEFC certificate on our products proves that our timber originates from forests with sustainable forestry, where the amount of timber which is cut equals that which is re-grown. But this is not the whole story. Rather than concentrating on rare tropical timbers, we have always focused on native wood species and in order to preserve the natural resources the wood waste from our production is converted into new energy in our own biomass heater. Therefore choosing Admonter is choosing nature itself in every respect. Company Philosophy
• We are very proud of our 1000 year history and we carry this tradition of Christian social values with us into the modern age.
• We are conscious of our responsibilities for our Staff and our partners in business, and as such our associations and dealings with them are carried out in an open and honest fashion.
• Building long term relationships with our customers, based on trust and equality is of the utmost importance to us. Customer satisfaction is our main objective.
• All our communications with our partners are carried out in a friendly and efficient manner and are based on mutual respect. Therefore decisions are taken together.
• We are totally committed to choosing natural raw materials from sustainable managed forests for use in the production of our high quality products. History of Admonter floors
• 1874 - start with industrial use of wood
• 1923 - another sawmill was set up at STIA´s current production premises.
• 1972 - foundation of STIA Holzindustrie GmbH (STIFT Admont) with 13 employees.
• 1979/80 - development of Natural Wood Panels
since 1989/90 - Launch of high quality wide planks „Admonter Natural Floors"
• 2007 - the industrial ..