Zero7 is a new Ares Line proposal of operative seatings which conjugates, with functional variations and design severity, all the most important aspects of contemporary office seatings. It is proposed in a multitude of versions: with and without headrest, padded, with mesh or plastic backrests, with fixed or multi-adjustable armrest, with a swivel base or a fixed legs base. The model showing the stitch seam on the seat is particularly interesting, and, in the version with the headrest, allows its use in management working spaces too. All the solutions are comprised within a unitary design which allows them to be associated to the greatest extent according to the different uses.
• The backrest is made of polypropylene, black, grey or white colour with lumbar support in ABS, covered with soft black polyurethane.
• The optional upholstered back panel and headrest and its lumbar support are in polypropylene. The padding is filled with fire-retardant polyurethane foam.
• The back in mesh is made with a black nylon frame, and coated with a nylon mesh, in black, grey or white colour. The lumbar support is made of blown black polyethylene.
• The seat is in polypropylene, reinforced with steel square tubular bars; the seat cover is made of shockproof and scratchproof polypropylene, black, grey or white colour. The padding is filled with fire-retardant polyurethane foam. It is available, as optional, a cushion with micro-springs for a greater comfort.
• Both the tilting movements of the armchair, synchro and synchro with sliding seat, are obtained by using multiblock mechanisms with several locking positions, “fine” tilting adjustment and anti-return safety system. The seat swivel and height adjustment is obtained by a gas pump.
• The fixed armrests are made of polypropylene, in black, grey or white colour. The adjustable armrests are made of in chrome-plated steel coated with black polypropylene.
• The 5-star base is in nylon reinforced with fibreglass, black or grey colour, or in polished aluminium.
• The dual-wheel self braking castors are in nylon for soft floor or with soft polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in nylon.
• The fixed 4-leg base is in tubular steel, black painted or chrome-plated.
Designer: Giovanni Baccolini