The WOODY armchair is a typical example of Italian refined design.
Essential in its design, but endowed with a strong personality, WOODY is the ideal solution for furnishing any elegant or architecturally sophisticated surrounding.
The shell is made of shaped beech ply-wood, varnished with aniline or padded and upholstered.
• The frame is made of chrome-plated or powder coated tubular steel 20 x 1.5 mm.
• In the version on beam the leg is made of 60 x 40 x 1.5 mm rectangular steel tube, welded to a foot of 60 x 30 x 1.5 mm oval steel tube, with two nylon feet. The bearing beam is made of 80 x 40 x 2 mm rectangular steel tube.
• The padding is filled with contoured polyurethane foam.
• The armrests can be in polyurethane, in aniline dyed beech or in leather covered beech.
• The anti-panic writing tablet is made of HPL material, 8 mm thick, with rounded edges, black colour; the anti-panic device is aluminium made with a polypropylene cover.
• The table for the fixed seating on beam is made of wooden agglomerate, 24 mm thick, covered with black laminate and edged with black rubber.
• The alignment clip is made of steel 3 mm thick. • The swivel seat height adjustment is obtained with a gas pump.
• The 5-star base is in reinforced nylon or, upon request, it can be in painted or polished aluminium or in chrome-plated steel.
• The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
Product group: Office chairs Seating / seating systems Multipurpose Multipurpose chairs Task chairs Multipurpose chairs stackable with writing tablet with armrests with seat upholstered
Designer: Giovanni Baccolini
Ares Line | The latest products