A. Jacob Marks
first launched in 2004, skram's wishbone series furniture includes tables, desks, and storage options for use in a range of public and private spaces. wishbone furniture is characterized by bold, cantilevered forms and a distinctive, approachable austerity.
at the core of the grouping is the wishbone desk, available in both a slab top and a drawer version. companion to the desks is the wishbone storage cabinet, a compact three-drawer cabinet that may be used in conjunction with (either beneath or beside) both styles of the Wishbone desk. completing the office vignette, the wishbone credenza and the wishbone container offer generous storage with a dramatic visual presence. both wishbone storage options are equally suitable for use out of the office, in living or dining settings. occasional tables include the slab top and 2-drawer high tables. wishbone side table/nightstand options are slated for release in early 2014.
like all skram furniture, wishbone is made with care in N.C., U.S.A.
• All wood surfaces incorporate hand-bookmatched grade 'a' hardwood veneer. with solid timber edges and corners for additional protection.
• All substrates and adhesives are formaldehyde free.
• Wishbone finishes are low sheen, non-toxic, and durable.
• Contract grade and custom finish options are available.
• Wishbone storage pieces offer concealed soft-closing drawer runners with integral recessed drawer pulls or touch-latch opening mechanisms, depending on product.
• Drawers are constructed of solid maple with high-density cork lined bottoms.
• Storage units are fully-finished 'in the round' (on all sides).
• Wishbone Series metalwork is executed to exacting tolerances for seamless mating with woodwork and for maximum rigidity.
• The standard metal finish is industrial strength, low-VOC, matte black, with custom opaque color and stainless options available.
Slender lines, elegant cantilever, and careful balancing of asymmetrical proportioning–all of these elements combine in the new Wishbone Nightstand to dramatic effect. What’s more, these attributes are matched with the natural materials, fine workmanship, and sustainable practices that guide the North Carolina based manufacturer to create a dramatic addition to the Company’s lineup.
The Wishbone Nightstand/Side Table is offered in two standard widths, 24 and 32 inches, and a standard depth and height of 15 and 24 inches, respectively. All standard and custom Skram wood and metal finish options are offered for this product.
Designer: Jacob Marks
Skram | The latest products