The quintessence of safety
How do you go about meeting safety requirements in settings where architecture, elegance and design are mission critical? How can standards be met if the architect is trying to get away from them? How can function and design be harmonized? The answers to these questions can be found in our ultra-flat and elegant TENUO escape sign luminaires.
Reduction to the essentials finds impressive visual expression in this escape sign luminaire, giving new meaning to the term “flat.” An unassuming angular aluminium housing frames, like a picture frame, the only 5 mm thick display panel, which integrates patented MicroLens technology. The TENUO’s powerful LED technology produces light that is 98 percent uniform and that uses minimal energy; and this in turn guarantees a long service life and extremely low maintenance costs.
- The slimline escape route sign luminaire with LED
- Ultraflat display panel (5 mm)
- TENUO complies with all German and European standards
- Exceptionally high luminance of over 900 cd/m² (standard requires 500 cd/m²)
- LED technology (light source included) service life: approx. 50,000 hours
- 60 % energy savings compared to an 8 watt fluorescent lamp
- Extremely low maintenance costs
- Extremely long service life thanks to special heat management system
- Available as luminaire for central emergency power supply and as a self-contained luminaire (in the latter version also with DALI interface)
Product group: Emergency lights Directional signage / Wayfinding Wall-mounted emergency lights Ceiling-mounted emergency lights Emergency lighting Recessed ceiling lights Suspended emergency lights Emergency signs Emergency lighting
RZB - Leuchten | The latest products