T-No.1™ is an exclusive table series created by the American designer
Todd Bracher. The main feature is the tabletop hovering above the curved, sturdy and structural frame. The design is a perfect example of Todd Bracher’s provocative credo that his design doesn’t demand any explanations. In the eyes of Todd Bracher, the T-No.1 table is just a frame and a surface – and nothing else. It looks as if it has been created in one long, natural movement and therefore couldn’t have been designed in any other way.
The exclusive and flexible table series T-No. 1TM is available in a variety of sizes, designs and combinations. The table top is available in veneer (walnut and black ash) and two variations of glasclear and white under- lacquered. The frame is available in mirror polished and coated black and white aluminum. The accessories for the series include cable trays in anodised aluminum.
Table tops are available in five different variants and can be combined with three different frames.
- High-gloss burnished aluminium
- Black powder-lacquered aluminium, gloss 50
- White powder-lacquered aluminium, gloss 50
legs and wings are pressure-cast and cross bars are extruded.
- 24 mm Walnut, with walnut edges
- 24 mm Coloured ash in black with ash edges
- 15 mm Glass, F-edge, tempered glass with iron oxide
- 15 mm underlacquered white glass, F-edge, tempered glass with
Designer: Todd Bracher
Fritz Hansen | The latest products