Rollglass by Klein Europe
Rollglass has been designed for separating rooms by a glass wall combining fixed and sliding panels.
Compact system for a modern and minimalist design. Single profile combining both fixed and sliding panels for optimum hermetic sealing and more straightforward installation.
Clear opening free of floor tracks. For 8,10 or 12 mm glass and up to 175 kg. This product is available with a self closing system.
• Ideal for partitioning offices, conference rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, showers, etc.
• Compact system for a minimalist design.
• Minimal gap between fixed and sliding panels to enhance the overall aesthetic.
• Cleared passageway with no floor profile.
• “Silver Mariner” anodized aluminium profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 20 microns).
• Single profile to combine fixed and sliding panels for an easy installation.
• Clip-fixed gallery for a quick installation.
• Door secured by pressure clamps; no need for mechanized glass (tempered or laminated glass).
• Holds 8, 10 or 12 mm glass up to 175 Kg.
• Ball bearing system for smooth opening.
• Stopper-brake for optimum closing.
• Ceiling or dropped ceiling mounted.
Systems tested up to 100,000 cycles as per standard EN1527.
Product group: Partitions / Space dividers Partition systems Partition wall systems Partitions Partition walls home Glass partitions Sliding wall systems Office systems Partition walls home Glass partitions
Klein Europe | The latest products