Ring of fire by RZB - Leuchten
Ring of fire
Ring of Fire, ring of pleasure
The “ring of fire” is a volcano belt that surrounds the Pacific Ocean; it is an image of the incomparable forces of nature. A parallel? Definitely. Indeed this handmade masterpiece was exclusively created for the benefit of its users and is fed by the latest LED technology instead of lava – in terms of dimension, shape and power this RING OF FIRE seems amazingly similar to its natural counterpart.
As fascinating the parallels might be: As opposed to the volcano belt, the RING OF FIRE is a consistently positive (light-)experience, a treat for the eye in many respects. Direct and indirect light content are evenly lit, the natural soft, almost sensual light even fits the highest standards in architecture as well as in medical institutions. The supporting aluminum ring allows the mouth-blown opal glass a high range – only one of the reasons for the matchless presence of this pendant luminaire. The with technical perfection achieved merger of glass and aluminum in combination with the most advanced LED technology finally makes it a precious and sustainable design element; it complements or breaks through style and architecture and allows, with regard to the integrated dimming function, almost any desired spatially light intensity.
- Pendant luminaire - constructed of glass and aluminium
- Form and lighting technology comprise durable aesthetic elements of interior design.
- The form and dimension of the hand-blown opal glass make this luminaire a unique masterpiece of craftsmanship.
- Energy efficient LED technology ensures that the generously proportioned opal glass is evenly lit across its entire surface.
- Light intensity can be adjusted at will thanks to an integrated dimming function.
- The control gear is integrated into the canopy.
Product group: Suspended lights LED lights General lighting Suspended lights LED-lights Pendant lights in aluminium Pendant lights in metal Pendant lights in glass
Designer: Helmut Heinrich
RZB - Leuchten | The latest products