Mya is a new proposal of Ares Line for reception and contact areas. It is characterised by a particular and single form of the seating and it distinguishes itself for a high degree of practicality, for the accuracy of the finishings and for its multipurpose possibilities. Three different bases are available in order for it to be the solution both for meeting and for working times. The circular base, in stainless steel and with an essential and contemporary line, is the ideal solution for the reception areas where design, comfort and functionality merge.
• The structure is in tubular steel of different dimensions.
• Paddings are in self-extinguishing polyurethane, coald-foamed.
• The disc-base is in stainless steel, swivel with fixed height.
• The fixed base on four legs is in tubular chrome-plated steel with adjustable feet.
• The 5-star base is in polished aluminium.
• The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
• The table is made of wood conglomerate 20 mm thick coated with white melamine. The legs are made of chrome-plated oval tubular steel, dimensions 10x20 mm, with chrome-plated finishing.
Product group: Office chairs Conference / Meeting Lounge area / Waiting room Conference chairs Waiting area chairs Visitors chairs / Side chairs with swivel base …with swivel base …with disc base …with four-arm spider base on gliders
Designer: Giovanni Baccolini