Self-confident. Chic and fancy. That is how Jolly – multifunctional seat par excellence – presents itself. With its delicate but rigorous lines, it combines aesthetics and functionality, sealed by an essential style. Conceived to stimulate the exchange of ideas, to encourage creativity and to enrich with new emotions the work environment, the spaces of communication, the conference areas, the domestic environment or the community places. The version with steel swivel base is cosy and elegant, ideal to create mobility and concentration.
• The structure is in tubular steel of different dimensions.
• The padding is in self-extinguishing polyurethane, cold foamed without CFC; average density 50 kg/m3.
• When upholstered with some fabrics, the armchair has the Class 1 IM Certificate for flame retardancy from the Italian Ministry of the Interior.
• The fixed base on four legs is in tubular chrome-plated steel with diameter 20x1,5 mm with self-adaptable feet.
• The disc-base is in stainless steel with diameter 50 cm. The height is fixed and it can be swivel or swivel with memory return action.
• The 5-star base is in polished aluminium.
• The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
• The table is made of wood conglomerate 20 mm thick coated with white melamine. The legs are made of chrome-plated oval tubular steel, dimensions 10x20 mm, with chrome-plated finishing.
Designer: Giovanni Baccolini