EFG Teamspirit is available with either synchro adjustment or manual adjustment (with or without seat slope).
• Adjustable seat height.
• With fixed or adjustable armrests. Also available without armrests.
• Accessories: Pneumatic back support, aluminium five star base, higher seat height 470-590 mm, CMHR-foam.
• 5 castors, Ø 60 mm unbraked for hard floors.
• Accessories five star base: Unbraked castors for soft floors, intervally braked castors for hard floors, plastic glides.
• Guarantee: 5 years liability for defects resulting from faulty design, materials or workmanship.
• Tested according to: EN 1335-1, EN 1335-2, EN 1335-3, EN 1021-1.
• Durability: Tested for 8 hours a day normal use by person weighing up to 110 kgs.
• Manual adjustment, the seat and back are released and locked separately in optional position.
• Some of the models have adjustable seat slope 6° forward, 4° backward.
• Ajustable back height and back angle.
• Normal or high back.
• Fabric covered seat and back with back shell of black plastic. HR upholstered.
• One of the models (EFG Teamspirit 12, high) are available with extra high seat height 560-810 mm, glides and footring.
• Model description EFG Teamspirit manual adjustment: EFG Teamspirit 1 and 2.
• Model description EFG Teamspirit manual adjustment with seat slope: EFG Teamspirit 4, 12 and 5.
• Synchro adjustment, which simultaneously adjusts the seat and back to each other at a ratio of 1:2. Levers release and lock seat and back in optional position.
• Adjustable resistance in synchro mechanism.
• Sliding seat.
• EFG Teamspirit 8 has height adjustment of backrest, EFG Teamspirit 39 has fixed backrest.
• Fabric covered seat and back with back shell of black plastic or in black mesh. HR upholstery.
• Model description EFG Teamspirit synchro adjustment: EFG Teamspirit 8 Synchro and 39 Synchro.
Designer: Roger Webb
EFG | The latest products