ALLIUM is one of our most popular rugs. The Allium family includes both plain and patterned rugs, in colours ranging from classic to modern. The colours are based on Allium standard shades, which means that you can order your own particular colour combination. The Allium rugs are flatwoven in the finest New Zealand wool on linen warp. Traditionally, wool rugs are woven on linen warp. We weave on linen warp so that your rug will be smoother and more stable, thus lasting longer.
Product: Handwoven rug in 100% pure new high quality wool from New Zealand
Weft material: Wool
Warp material: Flax
Finish: Woven hemmed linen edge
Height: approx. 8 mm
Weight: approx. 1900 g/m2
Sizes: 80 x 250, 170 x 240, 200 x 300
Custom orders: Possible, maximum width 400 cm, maximum length 1000 cm
Standard weaving widths: 80 cm, 140 cm, 170 cm, 200 cm, 300 cm, 400 cm
• Size variations for handmade rugs +/-5%.
• We use renewable natural materials. Dye lot and yarn batch variations can occur.
• Traditionally, wool rugs have been woven on flax warp. We have chosen to weave on flax warp for stability and better durability.
• We recommend rug padding: For reduced wear, improved comfort, non-slip properties and makes vacuuming easier
• Care instructions – www.kateha.se/site/skotsel_och_anvandarrad.php
Kateha | The latest products