433 Delta FS
Josep Lluscà, Figueras Design Centre
An ergonomic, beam-mounted seating system specially developed for conference hall, lecture rooms, schools and universities.
All versions consist of groups of 3, 4 or 5 seats with armrests. Each set of seats is directly anchored to the floor by means of the FS foot system. The seat and backrest are independent pieces, so the position of the backrest is not determined by the position of the seat, providing optimal support at all times. The principal characteristic of this series is its automatic tip-up mechanism, incorporated as standard, which means that the seat is always in the upright position and out of the way when not in use. This ensures that users have an unobstructed gangway between the rows, enhancing both user comfort and safety. This feature also enables room capacity to be increased by 15% without sacrifying either the comfort or safety of users. The series’ metal structures are chrome-plated or painted with black powder epoxy paint. The seat and backrest are made of matt-finish IF727 polypropylene material. They can also be supplied fully upholstered in natural leather or fire-resistant fabric. The FS foot system consists of a tubular steel column and a
circular base that is directly anchored to the floor. All these features combined make this an exceptionally versatile series. In conjunction with the F-45 table or F-1000 table, this is an ideal solution for long working sessions and conferences.
• Steel plate and tube, welded with continuous arc.
• Material: Copolymer Polypropylene: IF-727
• Resistence to breakage DIN 53455: 28 N/mm2
• Resistence to impact DIN 53453: no breakage
• Electrostatic powder Polyester
• Coating thickness: 70-80 micras
• Grid adherence: UNE-EN ISO 2409: 100%
• Coating thickness: 20-micron minimun
• Fire Standards
Spain: UNE-EN 1021 Part 1 & 2
France: NF/P 92507
Italy: UNI 9175 Clase 1.IM
USA: CAL T.B. 133 (in approved fabric)
FINISHED PRODUCT :
• UNE-EN 12727 Level 4 (intensive use).
• BS 5852. Section 5. Ignition Sources 0, 1 and 5
• Material: UNE L-2630
• Density : 2,7 gr./cm3
• Breaking Load: 20 kg/ mm2
Designer: Josep Lluscà
FIGUERAS | The latest products