BRIEF HISTORY OF DUNE
Dune was born in 1993 in Sant Joan de Moró (Castellón), as a company distributing ceramic borders and special pieces to decorate ceramic wall and floor tiles under two commercial brands: Creativa and Dune.
At that moment, Dune took the opportunity offered by a market where tiles were no longer a “sanitary and hygienic” product but a basic decorative element.
By doing so, Dune stopped being only a distributor of special pieces to become a company which provides 6 different collections that allow our customers to be as creative as they can imagine with more than 1000 decorative articles nowadays.
In 2007, a new business unit especially devoted to the channel of architects, inside designers and decorators was created.
From 2001 DUNE is registered as a company with the ISO 9001 certification.
Keys of DUNE's success:
- enthusiasm and initiative
- team work
- customer orientation
- strengthening and expanding our presence in the world
- knowing and caring for the market needs
- anticipating and adapting to changes
- getting a strong and stable relationship with customers
- selling high quality products
- giving an excellent service
An International company with 12 subsidiaries worldwide: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, China, Spain, France, Mexico, Portugal, Scandinavia, UK, USA-Florida and USA-California.