Description du produit
Cantilever chair entirely made of plastic in black, white, traffic red, pure orange, yellow green, light blue. Stackable, for in and outdoor, recycable.
Mod. 1207-20 dimensions (cm):
height: 82 / seat height: 46 / depth: 55 / width: 51
- 2008 ICFF Editors Awards Multiple Production
- iF Product Design Award 2009
- Interior Innovation Award Imm Cologne 2009 - Best of the Best in Category Best Item and Materials Innovation
- Brit Insurance Design Award 2009, Best of category Furniture
- Australian International Design Award 2009 – Best of Furniture Design
- ADI Compasso d’Oro XXII 2011
Represented in following Museum Collections:
- Die Neue Sammlung, The Design Museum - Pinakothek der Moderne, Munich, Germany
- MoMA – The Museum of Modern Art, New York, USA
- Art Institute of Chicago, USA
- Deutsches Museum, München, Germany
- Kunststoffmuseum Düsseldorf, Germany
- Bröhan Design Foundation, Berlin, Germany
- Vitra Design Museum, Weil a. Rhein, Germany
- Badisches Landesmuseum, Karlsruhe, Germany
- The Design Museum, London, Great Britain
- Jerusalem Design Museum, Israel
- Designsammlung Uni Wuppertal, Germany
- Bergische Universität Wuppertal, Germany
- Design Museum Helsinki, Finland
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, USA
MYTO print documentary by Meirè e Meirè
BASF, KONSTANTIN GRCIC and PLANK achieved to develop a cantilever chair entirely made from plastic in an unique collaboration. The re-interpretation of the historical design icon and the development time of just over a year was a challenge for all parties involved. The plastic Ultradur® High Speed provides the necessary flowability to inject MYTO as one monoblock with a supporting frame structure and a perforated seat and back that convey the feeling of flexibility which is typical for a cantilever chair.
Application areas: Contract, office, domestic - for in and outdoor use.
Technical details: MYTO cantilever chair, entirely made of Ultradur® High Speed plastic in black, white, traffic red, pure orange, yellow green, and light blue. Stackable, UV light resistant, good chemical resistance, cold / heat resistant, 100% recyclable.