W 915 x D 915 x H 690 mm
Natural stained ash, painted table-top (4 colours available)
The turned solid-wood legs are removable and the seats are stackable, which facilitates easy packing and transportation - an aspect the designer found essential. The chair was originally designed in 1956 as a contribution to the Cabinetmakers’ Guild Exhibition where it won first prize. The prototype was subsequently purchased by the Danish Arts Foundation.