like all skram furniture, piedmont is made with care in N.C., U.S.A.
• Piedmont furniture is offered in all standard Skram timber options.
• All woodwork is solid timber construction. Individual timber planks are hand-selected and grouped for a balanced appearance.
• Primary and secondary joinery is mortise-and-tenon or sliding dovetail, depending on product.
• Piedmont wood finishes are low sheen, non-toxic, and durable.
• Contract grade and custom finish options are available.
• Storage units are fully-finished 'in the round' (on all sides).
• Piedmont storage pieces offer concealed soft-closing drawer runners with either recessed, integral pulls or low-profile matte black drawer pulls (varies by product).
• Drawers are constructed of solid maple with high-density cork lined bottoms.
• Piedmont metalwork is executed to exacting tolerances for seamless mating with woodwork and for maximum rigidity.
• The standard metal finish is industrial strength, low-VOC, matte black, with custom opaque color and stainless options available.