CriSamar® STEP is a full range of certified non-slip glass line for floors, stairs, ramps and other pavements
The new non-slip glass CriSamar® STEP for floors and pavements achieves to combine elegance and safety, allowing its use in all types of locations, such as indoor and outdoor.
The widest range featuring 19 designs and acid-etched finishes, all with anti slip certification, presented in three series:
- T-Series: Transparent designs
- S-Series: Satined designs, translucent
- X-Series: Extra non-slipping safety, translucent.
The elegance of glass with the highest slip resistance safety.
extraclear, clear, bronze, grey, green, blue and mirror.
With mirror base: extra-clear, clear and coloured.
4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and laminated.
Standard 225 x 321 cm. (Other sizes to consult).
2.5kg/m2 per mm thickness.
float glass standard UNE-EN 572-2, mirror standard UNE EN 1036 quality and resistance to corrosion.
- The widest range of non-slip glass on the market.
- Specific designs for grip and drainage.
- Anti-slip (UNE, DIN, ASTM, UL…) and scratch resistance (MOHS) certification.
- Use can also improve non-slip properties.
- Interior, exterior, dry and wet use.
- Even quality, without irregularities.
- Highly scratch and stain resistant.
- Large-scale production capacity.
- Internationally recognised brand, quality guaranteed.
- SEVASA has obtained the Quality ISO 9001 and Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certificates. Strict routine controls give SEVASA the seal of an eco-friendly and sustainable company.
Floors: flooring, stairs, ramps, footbridges, swimming pools and bath areas, trafficable roofs, trafficable areas, passerelles, etc.
Others: doors, dividers, screens, façades, furniture, etc.