Scratch resistant certificates:
- EN 101:91 MOHS, 5-point scale (Surface hardness)
- DIN EN ISO 10545-6 (Deep abrasion Resistance), Group A1-123
Can be tempered and laminated. For interior and exterior use.
extraclear, clear, bronze, grey, green, blue and mirror.
With mirror base: extra-clear, clear and coloured.
3 to 12 mm and laminated (all models)
Also 15 and 19 mm (LuxRaff® Regular)
Standard 225 x 321 cm (all models)
Optional 180 x 321 cm
Also 201, 240, 252 and 600 x 321 cm (LuxRaff® Regular)
2.5kg/m2 per mm thickness.
float glass standard UNE-EN 572-2, mirror standard UNE EN 1036 quality and resistance to corrosion.
- Can be tempered and laminated.
- For interior and exterior use.
- Resistant to common kitchen products and liquids and to atmospheric agents and pollution.
- Easy to clean
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Scratch Resistance and Anti-Slip Certifications
- Most durability: Antiscratch is glass only, no coatings or films are added to the surface.
- Also available in Jumbo format: 600×321 cm and 19mm thickness.
- SEVASA satin is untouched by time, and does not degrade or blur.
- Guaranteed homogenous quality and high production capacity.
- SEVASA holds the quality certificate ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in environmental quality.
- Kitchen and bathroom worktops, heavy-duty work surfaces.
- Stairs, steps, footbridges, ramps, entrances, trafficable roofs.
- All types of enclosure systems, dividers, screens, handrails.
- Doors, cupboards, changing rooms, shelves, lights, display cases and furniture in general.
- Wall coverings and glass surfaces with a sophisticated appearance.
Certificates and methods:
Resistance and non-slip certificates according to international methods and standards.
- Scratch resistant: EN 101:91 MOHS
- Anti-slip: UNE ENV 12633 (Pendulum) / DIN 51130 (Ramp) / DIN 51097 (Barefoot) / ASTM C 1028 (Dry & Wet) / UL 410