- Alberto Lievore, Jeannette Altherr, Lievore Altherr Molina, Manel Molina
- Architonic ID:
Seat/back: Composed by extruded aluminium profiles, closed at both sides with stainless steel laser cut pieces, with slightly fluted surface. Width per seat 62 cm. Height for normal back: 77 cm; Height for high back version: 105 cm.
- Stainless steel rod Ø12 mm.
- Feet in cast aluminium with possibility to fix into the floor.
- Legs positioned at a distance from the ends as follows:
- Standard benches: 2,3,4 and 5 seater, at 31 cm.
- Standard benches: 6 and 7 seater, at 62 cm.
- Benches without back: at 31 cm.
- Maximum distance between legs: 310 cm in standard bench and 180 cm in bench without back.
- Stainless steel rod frame.
- Armrest of iroko wood, natural varnished
- Composed by 2 extruded aluminium profiles
- Positioned optionally at one or both sides. Fixed to the bench by stainless steel plate.
Finishings: Aluminium natural anodized.
Upholstery: Mover or leather: two cushions (back and seat) fully covering the aluminium shell. Standard colours: MOVER black and cream. LEATHER black, cream, honey, grey and brown.
Polyurethane: 22 mm thick, fireproof, showing an uncovered strip of aluminium between seat and back cushions. Colours: black and grey (light). For 300 or more seats, any PANTONE colour.
Wood: Independent seat and back in bent beech plywood. Natural aluminium strip between seat and back. Natural beech or stained in standard SELLEX wood colours, or natural Oak.