Housing: aluminium profile designed as a heat sink. Square cover plate: die-cast aluminium, powder-coated. Closed version. LED diffuser made of safety glass. Facetted aluminium reflector satin-matt, with high gloss light mixing chamber. Spring fastening system.
Modular design: ballast needs to be ordered separately for each LED module.
Type of protection: IP 65, Protection class: III
Dimensions: L 130/170/220, B 130/170/220, H 3
Lamp/Wattage: LED 10 - 47 W, CCT: 3000K, 4000K
Luminous flux of the luminaire: 844 - 3449 lm
Available colour: white
As one of the most advanced recessed LED downlights available on the market, our Ledona luminaires provide measurable benefits in terms of efficiency and light quality – not to mention their sleek modern look.
Our Ledona luminaires are available in a square or round format, in three different sizes, four different luminous flows, two colour temperatures, in either IP 20 or IP 65 rating. Referring to this passively cooled recessed LED downlight as being merely versatile would be as much of an understatement as simply calling it a low energy consumption luminaire. For compared to conventional TC downlights, our Ledona luminaires cut energy use by up to 65 percent through the use of cutting edge LED technology. And in fact, space doesn’t really allow us to fully sing the praises of our Ledona luminaires, so we’ll confine ourselves to mentioning its beautifully shaped aluminium reflector that uses an innovative technology and is available in a high polish or matt version. Thanks to its four segments and an integrated light mixing chamber, it provides harmonious lighting with extremely low glare even in presence of high luminous flux values. The cooling element, cover plate and cover ring of this downlight are constructed of die-cast and powder-coated aluminium. Ledona downlights can be installed quickly and tool-free, thanks to a spring system. The square version is also very easy to install in its round ceiling cutout. The IP 65 version meets this IP rating in false ceilings as well, which means that the Ledona’s reflector and LED are reliably protected against dust and dampness.
- Recessed LED downlight available in a large number of models featuring innovative lighting technology, for interior and exterior applications
- Consumes up to 65 percent less energy than TC downlights
- Available in a round or square model, and in three different sizes (mini, midi and maxi)
- Unique light mixing chamber for harmonic lighting and excellent anti-glare properties (UGR less than 22) with an outstanding light output ratio
- Four different luminous flows available (Mini > 1000lm + 2000lm, Midi > 2000lm + 3000lm, Maxi > 3000lm + 4000lm)
- Two different colour temperatures available (4000K, 3000K)
- Available with IP 20 or IP 65 rating
- The IP 65 version integrates an LED cover made of single-layer safety glass
- The IP 65 version complies with this IP rating even in false ceilings and reliably keeps out dust and moisture
- The height of the IP 20 version is very low (Mini HE 79mm, Midi HE 89mm, Maxi HE 108mm)
- Passive cooling
- Comes with CRI 82; CRI 92 is available by special order
- Converter for standard (on/off); dimmable DALI; modular construction
- Simple spring fastening for tool-free installation