• Seat with wooden inner frame
• Sprung interior subspringing (upholstered seat without sprung interior)
• Seat in polyurethane foam, covered in a downy-soft mat worked into chambers with a filling of foam rods and polyester fibres
• Back with wooden frame inside
• Back made of polyurethane foam, covered with a mat to achieve a down-like effect, which has chambers worked into it and is filled with foam rods and polyester fibres
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluoro-chlori-nated hydrocarbons.