THE REVOLUTION IN INTERIOR LIGHTING
Energy efficient, ultraflat, bright and aesthetic: that is what Slimpanel stands for. Available in three colour temperatures and a high colour rendering index, it provides well-being and glare free lighting in every surrounding.
Dimensions: 604 x 604 x 44 mm
Weight: 6.5 kg
Power consumption: typ. 56 W
Colour temperature: 6,500 K / 5,300 K / 3,700 K
Efficiency: up to 85 lm/W
Luminous flux: typ. 4200 lm (3700 K), typ. 4400 lm (5300 K), typ. 4500 lm (6500 K)
Dimmable via: DALI, DMX, 0-10 V, 1-10V, optional infrared remote control, networking possible
Contents: Light engine, Power Supply Unit, Installation frame, optional adjustable stainless steel cables optional
Operating temperature: 0 ˚C … +40 ˚C
Storage temperature: 0 ˚C … +65 ˚C
The revolutionary Slimpanel was presented exclusively by Richter lighting technologies in 2007 and has convinced many satisfied customers since. Due to the ultra-slim design, the brightness and the well-engineered family of frames, the Slimpanel Series offers the ideal solution for almost every lighting task in offices and industry, but also for residential applications. All products are Redwood Ready but also can be operated with our Slimpanel Driver.
Slimpanel Advantages at a Glance
• ENERGY SAVING - High energy efficiency.
• ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Free from hazardous materials (mercury, cadmium, lead).
• FLAT AND STABLE
• COMFORTABLE - Daylight-like light with a CRI > 90, boosts the well-being.
• BRIGHT WITHOUT GLARING - No reflexes or blinding light dots, favours blind-free work.
• INSECT-PROOF - Neither insects nor dust and dirt-particles can enter.
• COLOUR TEMPERATURE - Warm white 3700 K, Neutral white 5300 K, Cool white 6500 K