- uni flame
- uni flame
- Radius Design >
- Michael Rösing >
- Architonic ID:
size: 99 x 40 x 46 cm
the combustion chamber in overview:
- low fuel consumption (ca. 500 ml per hour)
– even flames, even when the fuel is low
– long burning (2.5 liter capacity)
– very low heating of the housing
– ideal safety thanks to a double-walled combustion chamber
– ignition even at a very low fuel level
– infinitely adjustable regulating flaps
– unlimited usage thanks to the special ceramic combustion chamber.
body: sheet steel, powder-coated black, heat-resistant safety glass, stainless-steel reflector 18/10 slightly polished combustion, polished stainless steel
chamber: double-walled high-quality stainless steel 18/10 slightly polished, infinitely adjustable burning regulation
fuel: liquid bio-ethanol 96%, methylated with 1% mek. largely burns to steam and carbon dioxide. the combustion chamber means it is not necessary to use thickening agents as is necessary for gels and pastes. as such it allows clean residue-free burning.
With immediate effect all the best-selling products in what is now an extensive collection are available in new versions made of polished stainless steel.